III John 1:4

"I have no greater joy that to hear that my children are walking in th truth." III John 1:4

Friday, September 10, 2010

Attracting & Repelling With Our Words

Materials: strong magnet with positive & negative poles

Show the magnet. Show how positive & negative poles attract. "Respectful words draw people to want to be with us. They also encourage people to respect others."

Show how the two negative poles repel. "Disrespectful words repel people.  They push people away. Disrespectful words are like a posion or chain reaction causing others to be disrespectful."


NOTE: The basic idea, is not my own.  I have found this idea in several different books & online sources, so I don't really know who to give the credit to.  I just changed the idea to make it relate to respect. I don't believe there is a copyright on this. If you find this copyrighted anywhere, please let me know so I can put the correct information on it.  I always want to give credit where credit is due :) Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment