III John 1:4

"I have no greater joy that to hear that my children are walking in th truth." III John 1:4

Monday, April 11, 2011

Finding Easter in Bunnies and Baskets Article

I just found a great article from Focus on the Family that I want to share with you.

It saddens my heart that children are more excited about a fictitious bunny delivering a basket than the miracle of Christ's resurrection.  This article is a part of a series about helping your children understand the meaning of Easter. This particular article, Finding Easter in Bunnies and Baskets, discusses how to use our culture's common decorations to tell the true meaning of Easter.



Here are the links to the other articles in the series...
Do Your Children Understand Easter?
Easter Traditions that Matter

No comments:

Post a Comment